Laura Jiménez Viera
2. WITH WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR DATA?
The purpose of processing your data will be different depending on where they come from:
• Data collected through the contact form:
The purpose is to provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as to send you communications about our products and services, including by electronic means as long as you check the acceptance box.
• Data collected through sending emails.
The purpose is to answer your requests for information, answer your requests and answer your questions or doubts. If we receive your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may be part of our databases to participate in our present and future selection processes.
3. LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The legitimacy of the processing of your data will be different depending on where they come from:
· Data collected through the contact form: The legitimacy is obtained through the user’s consent when requesting information through the contact form and by checking the acceptance box.
· Sending emails: The user’s consent to request information through the email address or send us your information and CV to participate in our selection processes.
4. FOR HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO KEEP THE DATA?
The storage time of the data will be different depending on where they come from:
• Data collected through the contact form: We will keep the data until the request has been resolved through our form or answered by email always and when a new treatment has not been generated. In case of having accepted to receive commercial shipments, we will keep the data until you request the cancellation of them.
• Sending emails: We will keep the data until the request has been resolved if a new treatment has not been generated. In case of having accepted to receive commercial shipments we will keep the data until you request the withdrawal of the same. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be kept for a maximum of one year for future selection processes.
5. OBLIGATION TO FACILITATE US YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF NOT DOING IT
The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests, register you as a user and / or provide you with the services you can contract, so if you do not provide them, do not We will be able to assist you correctly or provide the service you have requested.
Based on Article 13 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 on data protection, data may be processed for those over 14 years of age with their consent, except for those cases in which the Law requires for its provision the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship. In the case of children under 14, the consent of the parents or guardians will be required.
6. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA.
Your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
SUS DERECHOS CUANDO NOS FACILITA DATOS PERSONALES
At Laura Viera we are committed to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights at no cost by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org your request and the right you want to exercise. You will be asked to provide a copy of a document accrediting your identity.
In particular you have the right to:
• Request access to personal data that we have available and to rectify it when it is inaccurate.
• Request the cancellation of the data, resulting in the deletion of the data that is inaccurate or excessive or the deletion of all if the data is removed. consent previously loaned.
• Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances, which means that under certain circumstances you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data.
• Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
• Request the portability of the data when our legitimacy for the processing of your data is your consent or the execution of the contract. You will have the right to receive the personal data that you have given us in a structured format, commonly used and readable by a machine, in order to transmit it to another entity directly, whenever technically possible.
• Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
In case of disagreements with the company regarding the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
7. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the protection of the personal data provided, their alteration, loss and unauthorized access or treatment.
8. UPDATE YOUR DATA
In order for us to keep your personal data up-to-date, it is important that you inform us whenever there are modifications to them, otherwise we will not respond to the truth of them.
9. DATA THAT FACILITES TO THIRD PARTIES
10. CHANGES IN PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
11. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that a website places on your PC, phone or other device with information about the user’s activity on the website such as user name or registration. activity. Cookies facilitate navigation and in no case will damage the device.
Why are cookies used on this website?
• Ensure that the web page can function correctly.
• Store your preferences in the language you have selected or the font size.
• Know your browsing experience.
• Gather anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have seen or how long you have been in our media.
Why are cookies not used on this website?
We will not store data that contains sensitive information such as passwords, credit card or credit card information, etc.
Who uses the information stored in Cookies? The information stored in the Cookies of our website is used exclusively by us.
How can I avoid using Cookies on this website?
If you want to avoid using cookies on this page, you should:
1. Disable Cookies in your browser
2. Delete Cookies stored in your browser associated with this website. You can disable cookies at any time.